Storage Container Sizes and Capacity
Site access is available 24/7
We accept payment by credit or debit cards or direct debit. Pay today, store today.
You will need to supply your own padlock to secure your container - sizes are given below.
1. What is the minimum hire period?
The minimum hire period is one month, payable in advance.There is no maximum hire period. You must give us 7 days notice if you wish to cancel.
2. Can I move in immediately?
Yes, but only by booking and paying through the website or calling in at our reception and completing a Direct Debit form Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
3. How can I pay through the website?
To move in immediately you will need to pay using PayPal with a Debit, Credit Card or your PayPal balance. If you prefer to pay by Direct Debit please complete the Direct Debit mandate and return it to us.
4. How can I pay if I don't want to use or don't have a PayPal account?
You don't need a PayPal account to pay, you can pay using a UK Credit or Debit Card. Or complete the Direct Debit mandate and return it to us or call at our reception.
5. What is the minimum time I can rent a container for?
6. How much notice do I need to give to move out?
7. Can I pay with cash or Credit Card for storage?
You can pay the first month's rental with cash or a Credit Card but all following payments must be by Direct Debit. If you book online you can continue to pay by Paypal subscription or Direct Debit.
8. How much in advance can I book storage?
2 weeks ahead but only after making a payment.
9. Are there different size containers?
No, they are all the same size.
All containers are weatherproof and are available to store a wide range of items. There are a few restrictions which are set out in the terms and conditions.
Maximum internal sizes are: length 5.88 meters or 16 feet 3 inches, width: 2.33m or 7 feet 7 inches, height: 2.38m or 7 feet 9 inches and capacity is 33.2 cubic meters or 1170 cubic feet.